Tuesday, November 17, 2009
I notice so many YouTube videos with sub standard audio. The audio on my videos aren't great, but if I were to use the camera audio as my main audio it would be terrible. As with everything you need to edit and clean things up a bit.

If I talk I use the camera audio. I will be getting a lapel microphone soon so that will be clearer as well but for now I just use the camera.

For the guitar I mainly run into my Boss GT8, then into a small mixing desk and into my Computer.


I use Samplitude 10 as my DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 as my video editing software.

recording the guitar separate gives me a great clean way to record without external noise influence such as the size of my room etc, so you hear the guitar clearly.

Take a look at my channel and see for yourself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Donovan Banks
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I am a musician who does anything and everything else. I write about what I do and how I do it. Enjoy and feel free to comment.
View my complete profile

Followers