Monday, April 12, 2010
The Ibanez SV Series*

Not only is the Wizard neck quite cool with 24 frets and these dimensions;
Scale 648mm/25.5"
a : Width at Nut 43mm
b : Width at Last Fret 58mm
c: Thickness at 1st 18mm
d : Thickness at 12th 20mm
Radius 430mmR

It has a very versatile pickup switching system*
















So you can have H-S-H or S-S-S

I love this Body **

the bridge uses Bearings to pivot instead of a knife edge
and you can adjust the springs easily
just look at that finish!

Comes Standard with locking, auto trim tuners and a graphtec nut*

I haven't looked too hard for a price in SA. Coastal music don't have any in stock. But I found a price for £999 which should be roughly what to expect over here in South Africa


* Images and info Courtesy of Ibanez.com
** Images courtesy of Music Radar.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Donovan Banks
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I am a musician who does anything and everything else. I write about what I do and how I do it. Enjoy and feel free to comment.
View my complete profile

Followers