Wednesday, January 12, 2011
I do get the odd question from the videos I upload to YouTube. I thought I'd answer them publicly to make myself feel important. ha ha


The first mail comes from Neil. 

Hi Donovan Firstly, I would like to thank you for your youtube vids for boss br600. Really helpful. I wonder if you could send me a copy of the drum track list that you mentioned as I had trouble locating it on your blog page. Keep up the good work. Thanks Neil
Thanks Neil and I apologise for taking so long to reply. I might have moved it or misplaced it when I changed servers. So I have loaded it here for your benefit. Enjoy. I certainly found keeping a record of what I had done very helpful when arranging.


The second mail comes from Steve,


Hi there...I can export my ttrack 1 through 4 and 5/6 to my computer but when I try to export 7/8 it says card full...now I'm exporting so I don't understand why it says card full as I have plenty of memory left on the computer external card... Any help is appreciated and thanks for your other videos, I wouldn't be able to do this without your posts :) steve
What the BR600 does when you export a track is copy the .wav file to the USB folder on the card. Which means that if you have recorded 8 tracks, then export 8 tracks there are effectively 16 .wav files on your card taking up storage space.
What I found to be more effective is the Boss WAV converter which can be downloaded here. Basically it is more visual when downloading WAV files from the BR600. I will try get a video done for that soon.

Have fun recording guys.

1 comments:

Noraud said...

Hi, I just watch by now your video on BR 900 for drums patterns, very helpful. I use BR 1600 but I'll find out with th way to find same menus.
The book of BR1600 very thick, very technic, but video is best and well done.
Thanks for reading.
Normand, Canada

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Donovan Banks
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I am a musician who does anything and everything else. I write about what I do and how I do it. Enjoy and feel free to comment.
View my complete profile

Followers