Monday, December 28, 2009
I recently read John Smit's book, Captain in the Cauldron and in it, he speaks of how they arrived in France for the 2007 Rugby World Cup. He said the team decided to act as if they had won the Cup already. From my perspective as someone watching, they did play very well and I could see they were going to win, just by the attitude they took on the field.

Here's something I take for myself as a musician from that. I may not be the most talented musician currently, nor am I even remotely famous but I am going to act like I am, so that I can believe it and practice and perform like I am. It is my first step into being as great as I can be...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Donovan Banks
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I am a musician who does anything and everything else. I write about what I do and how I do it. Enjoy and feel free to comment.
View my complete profile

Followers