Tuesday, December 15, 2009
I took a chance and bought a no-name strat copy. I bought it on the premise that maybe someone was stupid enough to remove the real branding. I guess someone was clever enough to because it isn't anything if interest. Except a really cool beginner guitar.

Everything feels cheap to me but if this were my first guitar I would have been stoked. It also came with a Marshall MG15DFX which is surprisingly cool.

Here is a little recording I did using this guitar into the Boss BR600...


Feel free to comment, let me know about cool stuff or subscribe to this blog...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Donovan Banks
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I am a musician who does anything and everything else. I write about what I do and how I do it. Enjoy and feel free to comment.
View my complete profile

Followers