Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Well in the interim there are some people that impress me greatly, mostly for different reasons but I think they rock.

Andy Mckee
I found this video on Youtube and was amazed. He totally defies traditional guitar playing. There are videos where he plays normally but the creativity here is amazing.





Tony Melendez
For a guy with no arms he plays with Spirit. He has a beautiful voice too.

Orianthi
Man this girl can play! There aren't many spirited musicians around like this these days.


Tal Wilkenfeld
Anyone who gets to play with Jeff Beck must be good, but I reckon Jeff Beck is more stoked to be playing on stage with her than the other way around.


Then there's this....

I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Donovan Banks
Durban, KZN, South Africa
I am a musician who does anything and everything else. I write about what I do and how I do it. Enjoy and feel free to comment.
View my complete profile

Followers